Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: I got

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The blues and I just wanted to make sure you knew I did get your message at Myspace...I do hope YOU are okay my friend and this is about all I can muster right now...at least it is honest and pure!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What's wrong Roger???
    Is there anything I can do for you?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whats up Rog???...you know we are all here for you...talk to us...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just stopping by to leave some love!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm so sorry to cause anyone to worry about me. I had my disability hearing Yesterday and since I don't have an lawyer, they gave me a two month continuance.
    I have been in more pain than usually for about 2 weeks and can't go to the doctor, because I haven't been able to pay all of my last visit yet.
    The Judge said there are 5 points to me getting on Disability, and I have enough grounds for the first 3, but I need the lawyer to plead my last two points.

    Thanks everyone for your support and for caring enough to check up on me.
    You guys are all really special to me and I appreciate your friendship

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I am starting to worry here!!!
    Hope you are ok Roger!!!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I see his name up on the view list [img]tongue.gif[/img] so no need to worry *waves to Roger*..hope all is good

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rog I got my husbands for him....first of all those folks LOVE lots of paperwork..also you have to be unable to fix your meals or dress yourself....go in there with your shirt on backwards..with just your boxers on...and have food all over your shirt...I am serious...those lawyers just take your money that you deserve....round up all your doctors test results and mail to them tons of paper which I assure they never read...I did that...and make sure you need assistance to feed and clothe and clean yourself...ham it up ...I actually did have to do all these things for Bill after his auto wreck...he had a sever head trauma..we had to sell his business because he wasn't able to run it anymore and I didn't want to...he deserved to be on dissability...the denied him the first time..and then I unloaded so much paperwork 16 months later he got a direct deposit for around 17K...just know they like to play the game...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Unfortunately Mum is right. My father had not 1 but 2 brain surgeries before he got his disabilities. 4 years of haggling and this for a man who served our country. Someone shouldn't have to go bankrupt after years of supporting themselves and the nation because paperwork. Squeaky wheel gets the grease!!!
    I do hope that your back is feeling better and I will keep you in my prayers!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope and pray that all will turn out ok for you!!!*hugs ya

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •